Assalamualaikum. :)
I'm back guys. Sorry for the delayed and all. I was busy and even more.. ain't no time to blog dogg! I tell you, it is extremelyyyyyyyy exhausted, yet, FUN. or should i say SUPERB FUN. Yes, i admit for the 1st and 2nd day of orientation AND told Mummy i wanna give up staying in hostel and suruh buat letter and all. But the next day, i don't know whats going on.. But yea, i felt different and i said to myself, i think i might and COULD stay here a bit longer and i think i managed to stay in hostel for 2 years. ;) There's pictures in Facebook. I'm currently uploading the pictos. And i think, i'm gonna miss my Ta'aruf days so much.. There's aLOT of stories to share and AJK pun baik-baik belaka. esehh. :P and the AJK ada yang my teacher masa PDS dulu and ada anak murid Mummy tia.. macam-macam. And the funny things was.. if we were asked to do something.. macam apa nya orang atuu.. "berlumba-lumba".. and jumpa lagi kawan baru and in-service collegue. :) Taklimat atu i admit, bagi mengantuk jua. HAHAHA. and tadi boleh saya tetidur masa BIBD punya taklimat. esshh.. mengantuk banar. manakan tiap malam akhir tidur pasal activities. Tapi inda apa kan, bukan selalu. :) So yes, i don't mind at all. But the 1st and 2nd day was sick! sudah atu makin siuk tia. HAHA. banar-banar jua saya becerita atu. So, i'm gonna upload the pictures here soon. :) Alright? No worries. xoxo.
No comments:
Post a Comment